I cannot wait for Fan Expo this year. I'm going with a group of people on the Friday, and it seems we are all doing some sort of Dr. Who Cosplay. I'm going as the 11th Doctor A.K.A Matt Smith's version of the doctor.
If you don't know anything about doctor who, then you need to watch it, cause its awesome. Anyway i'm already working on my costume for the event.
- Tweed Jacket - This is probably the crucial piece to the costume. I've been hunting in thrift stores but as of yet haven't found what i'm looking for. I did find one that would have been awesome, but it was much too large. UPDATE: I found a jacket that is great on eBay. It is currently in the mail, once it gets here i have to add Elbow Patches to it.
- Dress Shirt - I walked into my local thrift shop today, and found a grey dress shirt that would work perfect. Tried it on and knew i found the shirt. It was $6.00, but it was half off clothes day so i got it for $3.00. That's a great bargain!
- Bow Tie/Suspenders - These i'm going to buy from here www.thinkgeek.com/product/ea7f… and here www.thinkgeek.com/product/1803… in the next couple weeks. They are both officially licensed BBC replica's so they should match great!
- Pants - These i'm not worried about all i really need is a black pair of pants. Old Navy here i come.
- Boots - I actually already own a pair of combat boots that will work great, so this is done.
- Sonic Screwdriver - My sonic screwdriver is currently in the mail!!!
- Hair - Currently my hair is too short to properly do the Cosplay, but its a good amount of time away, so let the growing begin!
I will post progress shots along the way.